The National Council requires the NCLEX-RN exam of State Boards of Nursing (NCSBN) to become a registered nurse in the United States, making it one of the most important exams you will ever take.
And although it’s challenging, with preparation and practice, you can pass the NCLEX-RN and achieve your dream career as a nurse. Our new eBook thoroughly reviews all sections of the exam, including critical thinking, communication and physical assessment.
The Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination 9th edition is an excellent resource for students preparing to take the NCLEX-RN exam. This book comprehensively reviews all the content areas tested on the NCLEX-RN exam. In addition, the book includes practice questions at the end of each chapter to help you prepare for the exam.
1. Detailed review of all significant nursing topics
2. Questions at the end of each chapter to test your knowledge
3. A comprehensive practice exam at the end of the book
4. Up-to-date information on the latest changes to the NCLEX-RN® examination
5. Helpful tips and strategies for taking the NCLEX-RN® examination
6. Full-color illustrations and photographs to help you visualize key concepts
7. A convenient, easy-to-use format that makes studying for the NCLEX-RN® examination a breeze!
New to This Edition
Since 1987, Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN has been helping students prepare for and pass the RN licensing exam. The new ninth edition includes:
Plus, a brand new app makes studying on the go more accessible than ever.
Here’s what’s new in this edition:
• More comprehensive coverage of critical topics that relate to clinical decision-making in all nursing specialties
• Updated DSM-5® codes and diagnostic criteria that reflect current research
• Case studies throughout the book that integrate concepts of evidence-based practice (EBP)
• New Just Thought boxes feature practical tips to remember when preparing for or taking the NCLEX® examination
• An all-new mobile app which will include: the full text of Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN, key points from each chapter summarized as Key Concepts, over 1000 video clips demonstrating critical skills, 2000+ interactive learning activities and 1000+ randomized, alternate item sets (including simulation items).
you can buy the book with cheapest price here : Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination 9th Edition